But here are a few new things we want you to know about before you come and see us
- Please attend only if you have an appointment
- You will be phoned by your dentist on the day of your appointment to check you are well
- With the exception of children and patients in need of support or supervision, please come into the practice alone
- On arrival, you should stay in your car and telephone the receptionist who will inform you when to come into the practice
- Please try to bring as few items as possible with you
- On entering the practice, you will be asked to sanitise your hands and your temperature will be taken using a contactless thermometer
- We will look quite different wearing our PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and will not be able to shake your hand – but we will still be as friendly!
- Prior to treatment you may be asked to rinse with a mouthwash
- Once back in reception, a distance of at least 2 metres must be observed. Payment should preferably be by card and you will be asked to sanitise your hands before using the card machine
- Following the appointment, if you develop COVID symptoms in the next 14 days, please ring and inform our receptionist
We are taking these measures to improve your safety and ours.
Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to seeing you